Happy New Year to myself, my family and all of you! It's pretty hard for me to acknowledge that a new period had dawned barely 10 hours ago. The past few weeks have been extremely crazy - ughhh...I don't want to go through that again...But the worst thing now is that...
I'm sick...*muka sedih & crying*
But still, I must make this post *muka kuatkan azam*...
\\(^^)// New Year's Resolutions!!!
1. Fly!!! Meaning getting admitted-lah...favorable response please, favorable response PLEASE!!!...Haha!! *muka amat desperate pula*
- On a side note, one of my previous resolutions was to secure the scholarship...which I did!!! *muka buang confetti*
2. Four flat...harder but I'm working on it!!!
3. An awesome instructor for Malaysian Studies...*wishing for the impossible*
4. Good health for everyone!!!
5. Improved economy conditions...*God save the people from the terrible recession*
6. A mature brother...*sigh*
7. Improved SAT 2 score~~~
8. My cousins to grow taller and cuter!!! Haha...the short ones to grow taller and the fat ones to grow thinner...ish...
9. Improved Korean~~~~
10. Ah-ha! This one's for all MALAYZIAN girls...cuter guys~~~*swet*
That's for now-lah!!!
Happy New Year!
Selamat Tahun Baru!
Xin Nian Kuai Le!
San Lin Fai Lok!
Se-hae Pom Manee Padu Seyo~~
Bon Anee!!!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jung! Yup! I'm B.A.C.K!! NOh otde? Back in kl yet? Year of the ox eh? I'll know sooner or later. My aunt will blabber bout it =) You were sick too??!! What a way to start a new year huh? nvm, how are you feeling now? I hope u're getting better. Mine's still half-way there (I hope) =) hehe.. komawo cheen goo.. you too.. Update frequently k? I wanna read all bout jung! Hehe.. Tcare Jung. Till we meet again! God bless! ^.^
Post a Comment