Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Tribute to the China Earthquake's Victims...

The total darkness
set upon me
did nothing to console my lost soul.
The little voice within
was screaming out of devastations,
was struggling out of fears.

I tried,
tried desperately
to move my tired limbs
and my wounded shell.
But,
none of the attempts
conquered my fear.
Songs of the Evil I heard,
as death was crawling nearer.

Daddy and Mummy,
I'm sorry.
Sorry for all my misbehaves,
sorry for
I really could no longer bear the pain
that I was enduring,
sorry for
I needed to embark on this journey
without the both of you,
to a whole new place,
distant and far.
Please,
Daddy and Mummy,
pray for me.
I love you all.

"Is there anyone???"

Only then
and only then.
Hopes for survival
were revived.
You have not abandon me in the darkness!

As I knew,
someone out there
shall save my life,
my soul and my shell.

It just wasn't the time for me to go.

No comments: