Humans are greedy.
They are never satisfied with whatever they possessed - money, fame, power, talents, abilities et cetera. All that their eyes could see is what other people possessed, what others have. They are sometimes, jealous at the sight of what others have and start questioning God why they can't have that.
They are always envious of others.
"Oh, why can't I just draw as well as her?"
"Oh, why can't I just be as smart as him?"
"Oh, why can't I just cook as well as her?"
"Oh, why can't I just be as handsome as him?"
"Oh, why can't I just be as rich as Bill Gates?"
I believe wholeheartedly that this series of why can continue running till the next century. Wanna know why?
That's because humans never learn how to be zhi zhu....
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment