Hmm...oh yeah, now I recall, the sewage system in Penang. Haha...
So after TOEFL, we went to Queensbay Mall, a new but secluded shopping mall nearby Sg. Nibong bus terminal. That place was rather awesome; it was huge (much bigger than good ol' Ipoh's JJ) and there's even an ice skating rink! Apart from that, there's also so many branded stores like Topshop and all...and I was like, wooo-ooh...
Anyway, we were there not because we were inspired to do some shopping after crushing our brains over the TOEFL, but rather, we were there to watch a movie (I wanted to shoooooooooop though!!!), hence, the bunch of us ended up watching Max Payne. Ok, I don't want to start a war with the producers and director of Max Payne but...I find it rather a shitty movie as it SCARED the hell outta me from the beginning although the fear subsided towards the ending...AND, it was also the first time I got so humiliated! That guy - the cinema guy - wanted to check on my age. I was like, what the hell. Do I look like a primary school girl? I remembered watching another show last year (also 18PL) and NOBODY bothered about my age. What the hell...
However, I got to comment the theme; don't do drugs (that scriptwriter darn smart -lah, can thought of combining Viking legends with modern drugs...so outta the world).
Haha...
Nan...dining at Dome...nice shot really...covered my face =) Reminded me of some random eoljjang-ness...Haha...
After the meal, once again, we embarked on yet another journey. No-lah, not walking back to KL-lah...of course...We were to make a beeline to the bus terminal which was about 15 minutes or so from the shopping mall on foot. Again, the journey felt like a year as we carry our heavy asses...oops...I mean our mentally and physically drained bodies. I lead the way again and (thank god) this time, no, I did not bring these poor souls for another stroll in the park (I'm so sorry!!!)
It was around 8 when we reached the bus terminal and we searched franctically (LOL...hyperbole again) for bus tickets heading back to KL before finally settling down on a PlusLiner VIP coach (the ticket costs 35 bucks each).
Challenged myself again as I remained fully awake throughout the journey again (dunno want to cry or want to laugh at my stupidity) which in turn, totally taken it's toll on me. I was getting more and more tired, my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, my heart pumping slower and slower.......
ZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz.....
PS - photo credits to Ally =)
No comments:
Post a Comment