Saturday, October 25, 2008

我要学会放松自己。。。

回到家感觉真好!!!

终于, 可以用中文打字。。。哈哈。。

Haha...
There's been time when I was so emo...always thinking of the bad stuffs and all...which was so negative and depressing. I couldn't help comparing myself with other people, which was so not me.

Throughout the last two years in MGS, I learned how not to bother about who scored how much for which subject because I found it so 幼稚, ninny and harebrained. Seriously, I do NOT give it a damm. I mean, there's no point doing so because scoring high marks in your examinations did not necessarily meant that you would be successful like Mr. Gates. Besides, there's so many other things to do!!! =)

But then, after I received the scholarship, I realized that I've become more kiasu than ever!!! Even my friends noticed the capricious change in me.

Looking back, it's pretty scary...I mean, if I continued to act like that, I'd probably gone haywire soon!!!

So, right now, I try not to think so much about flying and all that stuffs...I'll just be the old me!!

佛陀曾说, 我们人啊,要学会看破红尘。。。
哈哈。。

Ok-lah, I admit-lah, the Buddha did not exactly said so...but, he did said something like that!!!

No comments: