Friday, August 1, 2008

August's Summer's Surprise

*WHEE*

Today is the 1st of August 2008.
In another 7 days time, which is next Friday, if I am not mistaken, will be the opening ceremony for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Another reason for me to slack off a little from my SAT prep...Haha...I missed the 2004's opening so I am not gonna miss this one this time.

Hopefully, my future shall not suffer from this...

Anyway, today was a lot different from the previous Fridays. The college organized this workshop aimed to promote safety awareness among both its male and female students. Initially, I was biased towards this whole workshop thinghy but it soon proved me wrong.

Oh, I just cant share what I learned today...it's for my own good.

Another thing that popped up into my mind was that, this world still has its fair share of people who care for others...I believe that that is the main factor why the world is not a bad place after all...

Quoted from Auden, "Love each other or perish".

To Captain Bala, Michael and those who were involved in the workshop, thank you so much for the time and effort that you guys have put in. I really appreciate that and I wish you guys all the best in your future!

God bless.

*Salutations to the unsung heroes*

No comments: