Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ignorance is a blessing

Ignorance is a blessing...sometimes.

However, I just couldn't bring myself to be ignorant all the times! Imagine some real stupid imma disparage you in open. Imagine people believing in the atrocious mendacities about yourself. I really couldn't do that although I am a Buddhist. I just couldn't. I tried but each time, I failed desperately. A ludicrous failure. I feel like a complete loser.

And, as the pressure mounts on my shoulders, my limbs, I feel like running away, shunning away all my responsibilities, so that I can found my way to a new world, new utopia. Utopia which belongs to me. And only me. No one else but me. I am never a social outcast nor a hermit but, the future is capricious. No one, not even you, will know what would take place in the near or distant future. I can see no light. Nothing.

That doesn't necessarily means I'm giving up without putting up a battle. I will try my best to remain victorious. My enemies would need an arduous effort, should they want to defeat me.
No matter how terrible the outcome may be, I would still be proud of myself and I would ensure that even my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren will brag about me.

There's always a silver lining behind the clouds.

You better watch out!

No comments: