Eventually, the next bus arrived at about 15minutes later. Thank God!!!
So, where did we go next? Upon reaching Kelana Jaya LRT station, we decided to take a taxi to Damansara Cineleisure instead of boarding the LRT. The three of us was bubbling with excitement as we talked and talked and talked.
Ok lah, more like gossiping lah. I admit lah.
But hey! We should not be blamed. I mean, the last time I saw them was like 6 months ago! It's only normal for us to do lots of catching ups!!!
And then, the time has finally arrived. Yes, arrived in a very lavish style. from Cineleisure, we went to The Curve where we passed Mango. The time has finally arrived...
FOR ME TO SHOP LAH!!! WHAT ELSE WOR???
And that's the beginning of me, spending my money without a second thought. Don't worry lah, Mango was having some sales and since i needed something with long sleeves, I ended up buying a light khaki bolero. My first ever BOLERO leh...haha...
Yeah, that's the only thing I bought lah.
FKY got back her itchy appetite so we went to the BOULEVARD for some nice drinks and snacks. Winter Warmers. Yup, we went there and the place was so cosy, reminding me of the warm and comfy little English cottages in England, of course. However, it took me only a jiffy to be transported back into the reality, when the not-cute-at-all waiter came to us with the menu. Holy cow!!! It was freaking expensive!!! Seriously, a 'giamsiap' fellow like me would never go there with anyone else except with Shen and Fky they all and my parents and oh, my auntie Shirley too. Hehe...

By 11pm, we took another taxi and went back to H-Residences. Hoo hoo hoo...the guards did not notice that i am not a student from help as the three of us made our silent way to fky's room on the 13th floor. After taking a bath and continuing chatting till 2am, Fky and I finally dozed off while being carried into the wonderful Lands-of-All-Kind-of-Sweet Dreams.
You know what? I think I better not write all of it now in a single post. It's too long and H*** S***!!! I've still have 5 essays waiting to attack me once i lost my guard and 200 SAT words to be memorised before they intend to burst my brains!!!
No!!!
I've contracted the H*** S*** verbal-abuse-disease from BEN!!!
ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment