Well, well, well...despite on the verge of bursting my mind by the canon-blasting SAT words and the mentally and physically challenging SAT essays, i still think it would be better to continue blogging about my outing...*whee*
Now, where did i stop yesterday? Oh right! I was carried by these soft pillows of clouds into the wonderful Land-of-All-Kinds-of-Sweet-Dreams at the 13th floor of the H-Residences. Did i mention that the room has a rather aged air-con? Nevertheless, it was working perfectly well because I remembered how the cold air was killing my spine...ok lah...not that dramatic but it was cold, really. But, I like it!!!
I woke up at about 7.30am and yes, I'm the first one to wake up. Fky was second (surprisingly!) and sweet Shen-Ly woke up last. *Dearie, i thought you have to get ready for your date and yet you woke up last!*
Apparently, Shen decided to ditch the both of us for her love interest, IAN THE KING (that's what he called himself on Friendster.com lah). So you see, girls could be so realistic sometimes. When they've got themselves a boyfriend, their girlfriends would be forgotten *Resting in peace in the Memory Graveyard of the Human Brain Library System *. Humph...how could you do that Shen??? I thought we're friends???
Haha...i'm fine with it lah...just want to mention you and IAN THE KING in moi blog. Besides, I have the freedom to rant in my own blogs right? You guys are official in my eyes. hehe
With Shen out of the action, Fky and me went to McD for our breakfast. Er, call me outdated because this was the first time I'm having breakfast at a fast-food restaurant after having survived the past 18 years on staple food like rice...and rice. The both us then went to the 1st floor of H-Residences to get connected. That place was something like a study hall but there was a payment counter, a vending machine and a 54-inch flat screen plasma TV. Yes, a 54-inch flat screen plasma TV with ESPN *the boys are sure to go WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* Oh, and the air-con was freaking cold too. She then showed me some pictures of her classmates whom some were in her Further Maths class. So many boys but so little girls...talk about gender equality. It doesn't seem so in my opinion.
Anyway, we were supposed to meet up with Jasmin who came from Germany for her summer vacation with her mom only. Her dad was apparently riding his bike across the Alps. Wait!!!!What???!!! The Alps??? Yup, I was surprised too initially because her dad was 50-something in age but his inner sense of youth...man, I just gotta salute him.
Ok, back to the part where we were waiting for the bus. We missed the first bus. Thanks to Fky's candy buying process from 7-11. We waited for the next bus to arrive in Subway but the bus shown no signs of coming. After about 30 minutes, we decided to run across the road to the opposite to catch another bus which came from a different direction. We were indeed so lucky...
to board the wrong bus!!!! Out of so many people waiting for the bus, WE boarded the wrong bus!!!! By then it was almost 1.15pm and we're supposed to meet Jasmin at the Bukit Bintang LRT station at 2.30pm. What to do? I just can't believe my "luck". We had to stop at the nearest stop to catch another bus which sent us to KL Sentral bus hub. We reached KL Sentral at about 2.05pm and made a dash to the KL monorail station opposite the KL Sentral.
Alas, we made it to the Bukit Bintang stop at 2.20pm but Jasmin and Mrs. Petrick were already there. *Aiya, so ng hou yi si* They have waited for so long that Jasmin actually asked us to bring her and her mom to go to the nearest restroom. Inside, I tried to have a tete-a-tete with Mrs. Petrick. However, her knowledge in English seemed really limited because I ended up using hand signals with her!!! I was, no doubt, a little shocked because since Jasmin speaks perfect English, I had thought her mom would be like her too. Oh well...
Anyway, since it's lunch time, we brought them to a Chinese Restaurant in Sungei Wang Plaza which specialty was Wan-Ton Mee. I was so stupid to even bring them there. I forgotten that they were both vegetarians which consume anything but poultry, pork, mutton and beef. And the place served these - Cha Siu Rice, Siew Mai, Braised Pork Ribs and even Braised Duck with Ginger.
H*** S***!!!!
You did not know how relieved I was when I spotted - FRESH SHRIMPS WAN TON NOODLES.
By the way, it was quite delicious but it's nothing compared to the ones sold in Buntong, back in Ipoh. Those were superb!!! *starts missing the IPOH's food. Even Jasmin remembered them well too, especially the white coffee*
The only thing Fky and me could do for her was to take sticker photos of the three of us using the sticker photo machine. I then remembered that her first time taking such photos with cutie poses was with us too!!! This was her second time doing so and I'm really happy that I was a part of it.
We bid her farewell at about 4. Awww...time passed really fast. She will be going to Ipoh today to visit MGS and ACS as Beh and the Gang were there. She will be returning to KL again early August and I hope that I could meet her for the last time because flying off to the States next year...*keeping fingers crossed*
It was also time for me to part with Fky, sadly. I felt sad because it means that i have to go back to good ol' Casa and I don't know when I'll be meeting her and Shen again.
I was dumped by the bus *stupid bus driver*. Consequently, I have to fork out RM6 for the taxi. Alas, I was back at Casa, safely.
Currently, I'm left with 1 more unwritten SAT essay and 200 SAT words. So many things to do, so little time.
Daddy, Mummy, MaMa, Ah B and Ah Small B came today. They brought so many things along for me with them and we went out for lunch at Mydin. Ewww.....But, I'm really grateful to them and I felt so happy that they came. MaMa even gave me extra pocket money *whee*
And hey! I got my laptop!!! *singing out loud*
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment