I know. But Math class on a Saturday morning??!
That's kinda creepy, don't you think so? Anyway, (perhaps it's because of this whole Math class on a Saturday morning) out of nowhere, Princess suddenly suggested to have Korean cuisines for lunch. Yup, it's that capricious. But who cares? I am a self-admit Korean freak after all! *Long Live DBSK*
Hence, the "brilliant" idea of asking Pinkie Guy (for your information, he's not one of those besotted fan boy of our 2nd Malaysian Idol) for directions to Ampang's Korean Town (it's only a shabby Korean Street-lah in my opinion) since he lived somewhere there. For your information, I was stupid enough to think that Pinkie Guy might be free on a Saturday morning and that he could probably lead us there...*right, I am that naive*...clearly, he ruined one half of my day...
Since we lost the "tongkat", we have no choice but to believe in ourselves and some intrinsic instincts, coupled with some vague memories of the place as we hopped onto a RapidKL bus to KL Sentral before taking another train to KLCC. From KLCC, we took another RapidKL bus to Ampang Point.
That's approximately two hours of traveling time, mind you. And, may I present to you two very sane lassies who were "gila" enough to go searching for Korean food with me in Korean Town.

Ta-da!
After a HUGE letdown by Pinkie Guy, I was pretty down that at one point, I felt like I'll just have a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder for lunch...*hell no! I would NEVER be able to take a Big Mac / Quarter Pounter by myself...sial ar me?*
The callings of the delicious and mouth watering side dishes, alas, melted away my sorrows as I took my first bite of the potato cake, kimchi, the anchovies with red dates, seaweeds et cetera.
I enjoyed and savored every bite that I took at the restaurant. The Bulgogi or beef especially, was marinated to perfection with soy sauce and black pepper and indeed, sent some orgasmic sensations to not only my taste buds, but every inch of my body too...
LoL...how exaggerating...but heck, like I care??? Duh...
OOPS!!
Sorry for that LOUD burpppppp but I was so fuLLLLLLL...which was a good sign to the restaurant because it meant that the food was really good =) Masshiseoyo!!!
While waiting for Princess, I found a peculiar thing, stuck right out of this ajar, wooden door panel.

Another zoom on my camera finally solved the mystery...

Haha...that's funny and it made me felt like a stalker (again)...nevertheless, I *heart* being one...
How about you? Fancy joining moi???
Hahahaha *muka rolling*
On a side note, I had the weirdest and lamest dream ever this morning.
Someone came straight to my face and say, 'Did you know why XXX didn't like you? You are quite pretty but you're too fat!"
LOL....that's as if someone just spat on my face...
*muka emo + gaya emo ShinChan*
Here we go again...
PS - Ain Arabia...next!






No comments:
Post a Comment