Sunday, November 2, 2008

One Word: Incredible!

Incredible hor?

To gain access to this "premier" restroom, one must pay two bucks per entry. And, it is clearly stated that patrons have to provide exact change.

*I personally think that it's because the toilet jaga is too lazy to count how much to return to a patron should he/she decides to pay with a ten ringgit note*...teeheehee...

I even joked with Mother Mary and Shen that the restroom was probably made of 916 pure gold!!! (you know the gold toilet bowl and all)

So you see, I can not comprehend why they even bother to do such things. If you are charging twenty or thirty cents per entry, then I'm fine with it but what the hell, two bucks per entry??? Goodness grace! What is so special about this "premier toilet" ?

Ok, forget about the toilet and let me tell you what happened next.

The strap of my bag, apparently, was getting itself torn into two. Oh My God! How "incredible". Having an all-girl outing and my bag showed no mercy on me by ending it's life??! *Bad bag, bad bag* If that's the case, I really had to get a new bag...quick. Otherwise, where should I put all my pencils, Discman, pencil case and clothes? *gulp*

So, I ended up getting a new, big, brown bag for myself =) how incredible, hor? *although Mother Mary and Shen kept emphasizing that it was just an excuse for me to do some shopping...hmmphh*

And this, is the picture which we took at Dorothy Perkins in Pavilion. *Aiyo, so lame lah...haha*


From left to right: Shen (sudah lama berpunya), Moi S2, and Mother Mary (baru berpunya).

Just in case Mother Mary came across this post:

"Eh, so what if Mr. Khor looked like Winnie The Pooh? Still cute and adorable wert...besides, Malayzia where got WuZhun? Even the real WuZhun was from our neighbour, Brunei...haha...By the way, Winnie The Pooh is also very cuddlesome wert..."

For Shen,

"Ya lah, ya lah, I'll stop banging Ian The King lah...I'll praise him from now on...=)"

Another incredible thing that I did was to go pooling.
Ta-da!!!


Mother Mary was the expert here. Of course, people got si-fu mah...


This is Shen, the second pool expert among the three of us. *eh, don't play play*

And me, the neophyte! Another incredible event of the day.

It was my first time playing pool and hey, it was not as bad as I thought. I also found out that this game also stressed on some Physics knowledge, especially Newton's Third Law of Reaction =). We shall play again next time jek.


No-lah, this ah ma is not my ah ma lah. She's just another lady whom me and Mother Mary met today while waiting for the bus to One-U. This ah ma started to chat with us when I asked Mother Mary what was that time then (this ah ma, surprisingly, replied, "It's one forty-five." Then, she started telling us that the buses were very slow on weekends, snatch thieves cases and all. And oh, she even told us about her son and daughter *implying stuffs that her son and daughter was so smart because they got scholarships and all, and it's because she used to feed them with deep-sea fish like ikan kurau, mackerel and tuna*

me + Mother Mary = *swet*

But it was still incredible because it's not everyday that you can find an ah ma who speak (rather) fluent English =)

This would be the last "incredible-ness" of the day...

I ate a foot-long turkey ham and turkey breast SubWay sandwich all by myself for brunch. No, I'm not proud of such an "achievement" because it was TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO heavy and fulfilling!!!!

*How silly and what an awesome stupidity level displayed by an eighteen year-old*

Kids, please don't try this at SubWay...

Signing off with incredible-ness...

No comments: