Monday, November 17, 2008

Tony Pua

Oh My GOD!!!

I was browsing tonypua.blogspot.com and all of a sudden, I realized that I totally have lost contact with the world lately...I didn't even know TONY PUA got into the lokap!!!

Holy crap!

Mr. Pua probably would not be reading this, but...

"Mr. Pua ar, you have to be careful and take care of yourself. I think most of us, if not all, would not want you to end up in Kamunting under ISA like RPK. What would happened to the youngsters (ok, I should include kidults and young adults) who looked up to you? What would happened to your wife and child if you were to be served nasi kari ayam in Kamunting? "

*sniff sniff*

Grads like you from Oxford should really think twice before conducting any sorts of actions because...

you are a grad from Oxford!
You just gotta live up to that expectation...

No comments: