Logically, I have nothing to do with the first African-American President of the United States of America but since I should be going to the States to further my studies, I believe that Mr. O.B.A.M.A. and I do share this special bond. (OMG!)
Anyway, yay! He won the election!
*muka throwing confetti*
This is definitely a historical moment. It concerns not only Americans but I think that the impact of this election is certainly felt by almost everyone on EARTH...maybe a lil' exaggerating here.
But then, it also shows that race is no longer a taboo (that it used to be) when it comes to selecting a nation's president/prime minister for that matters. It also shows that as each day passes by, the human race is getting more mature and they are (indeed) ready for a change, any change in fact.
So perhaps one day, maybe in my country too, we will have an Indian/ a Chinese PM who is as capable as Mr. O.B.A.M.A. to lead this country towards greater heights, and hopefully, he/she will be able to live the Malaysian Dream; a dream in which everyone is a Malaysian, not Malaysian Indian or Malaysian Chinese.
On a side note,
I AM SO CUTE!!!
^^
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haaaaaioooooo =SSS OBAMA And u?? (_______________")
Post a Comment